wanting to train with
other fit singles!
What is fit2date?
fit2date is group training but you have to be fit (that's what we all have in common) and you must be single (so up for the taking).
We offer 6 different types of activities for you to be a part of the ACTION:
- 1. A one off 2hr Mega Meet training session which are done quarterly. Perfect for those who want to see and try it out with a BIG group of people. The cost is $65.
- 2. A 4 week training course where you meet the same group of people once a week for a 1 hour training session. Perfect for 'really' getting to know people. Cost is $225 which includes GST and the booking fee.
- 3. An 8 week Run Club where we train twice a week in the lead up to a major fun run. Training is on Tuesdays at 630pm in the city and on Saturdays at 830am from various locations. These are terrific to stay motivated and do some quality training in a group. Cost is $250 which includes GST and the booking fee.
- 4. The 2013 Snow Weekend will be in Perisher on 16 - 18 August. The group will leave from Sydney via coach at 930am. This was the weekend of the year in 2012 so don't miss out. Only 30 places available. Cost is $815.
- 5. New in 2013 in Sydney only (for now) we will be doing a Kayak on Sydney Harbour followed by a lunch. Early Bird special rate is $115 if you book in prior to 2 weeks before.
- 6. Also, new in 2013 in Sydney only (for now - Melbourne coming soon) we are introducing TREKS the first of which will be South of Sydney in the National Park from Otford to Bundeena 30km.
For our latest group availability click here
Are you fit2date?
If you answer YES to the following then you are an eligible fit2dater:
- 1. I'm fit and love exercising
- 2. I'm a great catch and still on the market
- 3. I'm up for anything and everything!
If you said yes to the above then join the fit2date Club and we will send you exclusive discounts and specials
How did fit2date begin?
The first fit2date group began in Sydney in July 2007 after our Founder, Erica French had a crazy idea to bring her fit, fabulous, single friends together for a training session. "I had always met my past boyfriends through sport and being a single girl I couldn't fathom doing the whole internet dating thing and thought there had to be a better way to meet people and then fit2date was born!"
It has worked on so many levels and now fit2date is seen as the best option to finding a partner and friends with the same love and passion for keeping fit and healthy. "I knew I had created something special 2 weeks into starting it but I never imagined that it would be as amazing as it is! It is the most rewarding feeling in the world to be able to bring a group of people together and watch the walls fall away and the true colours of people come out and then anything is possible". Fit2date offers training groups along the East Coast of Australia and in New York City with plans for expansion to the other major cities of Australia, California, London and Hong Kong!